Monday, June 19, 2006

Biking! The Universal Travel Mode

There are only a few countries that don't know what a bike is. The bike is a respected symbol of modern humanity. A media and transportation icon which most want or own is the CAR.

I want a car. I am only 15 and next year, if I passmy test, I will be able to drive in my parent's car as I don't have my own. Unfortunatly, I proably won't for a while because, I am pretty lazy. I will get a job eventually and I hope I earn enough for a Mitsubishi Eclispe (2006), or a Nissan 350Z (Any Year). I also like the Mazda RX7 (FC, FD) and I have a newfound appreciaition for the Chevy Cobalt. Although my all time favorite drifter is the AE86 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex. I am a fan of nearly all Mitsubishis, Including but not limited too; the Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION VIII and the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4!

Meanwhile, Back to bikes while I think of more cars. I own a Mojave 2.0. I have ridden at least 2 miles today. That might not be much but I don't have an Odameter or anything like that so I don't know for certain. I rode everywhere today. To the middle school twice and back + Snailer's and back. It has been one hellouva day!

Thats all I got for now if anyone at all ready this. I'm still playing around with the template so hang tight if your a little confused.

-PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home