Monday, July 10, 2006

I apologize...

I have to apologize to anyone I may have pissed when I was typing up comments in an ALMOST drunken rage...Like I said, I'm really sorry to you guys.

I didn't mean anything that made anyone mad. I just hope some of you guys and girls can forgive me. Not that I was drunk, just that sometimes you happen to be in one of those moods...and well, thats still no excuse for how I acted.

Sorry Star Wars Lover, He knows why
Sorry Dani, you know why Dani...

I hope you all can forgive me, I feel teriible about how I acted towards you guys

I'm gunna change the template again. To something readable

Peace and ONCE AGAIN SORRY

-Phantom Gett

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I accept your apology. Thank you.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Darth Blaker said...

it ok, and i changed my name to danny phantom..

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home