Thursday, August 17, 2006

Danny Phantom Reborn Episode #3



Download The Third Episode NOW!

This episode is again pretty late, I'm sorry about that. This is a moderatly short episode, with just Phantom Gett. Enjoy the fanfics by Fubuki, and Dani Phantom! Time for another link Dump...

http://episodeauthor.blogspot.com
http://fanfiction.net/u/705391/
Danny Phantom Reborn.blogspot.com
Podshow.com

Also we have some shoutouts to Fubuki, Dani Phantom, SamFenton, Neo, and October Edge! Sorry you guys couldn't make it. Thanks for the Fanfics, Fubuki and Dani!

Enjoy the episode!

Keep on fighting and keep on flying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hey Phantom Gett! I loved the podcast and I would like to thank you very much for reading my fanfic, once again. I loved fubuki's fic. I've read mostly all of it on fanfiction.net and it's great. Speaking of fanfiction.net, I started hooking up some new fanfics of mine over there. If you ever get the chance, go check them out. My pen name on fanfiction.net is "ectoenergy." Anyway, I loved the episode. Maybe someday, when my schedule is a little less crowded, I'll be a guest host! Catch you later!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Phantom Gett said...

Well thanks everyone, I'm sure once school starts, there won't be any moretime problems, I'll see what I can do with the intro!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home