Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm Sorry!.....

I know I know you guys an episode. There have been some time problems and I would love to put an episode. I should be able to record tomorrow and maybe everyone will be there who knows.

If you have something to say to me, send it to phantomgett@gmail.com...If it's for the show : dannyphantomreborn@gmail.com

and If you don't like someone's fanfic that was read on the show...SEND IT TO THEM! We mention the sites in the shows. Don't complain to me about it as I have no control over the writer.

I would also like to apologize for my use of the word "Ghey" if it offended anyone. I used the word "Ghey" as a general term for "dumb", no offense was meant for anyone of a homosexual or bisexual orientation.

I would also like to apologize for using the copyrighted song "Sanctuary" for the KH2 themesong written by Hikaru Utada. I will not use copyrighted content on my podcast anymore. I would like to infrom you also that Up untill then I had been using non-copyrighted closing music. (Not Sure if the DP theme was copyrighted or not, that was obtained using my michrophone)

Also, I would like to let everyone know that I NOT REPEAT DO NOT CONDONE GETTING DANNY PHANTOM EPISODES AND ILLEGAL MUSIC VIDEOS OFF OF YOUTUBE OR GOOGLE VIDEO! Sorry, I made some mistakes.

Sorry about being so blunt. But Please use some common sense! If you send me complaints, Please label it "Hate Mail" so I will know to priortize it as "Last To Read". I appreciate constructive critiscism but not messages that just critsize me and my podcast for every mistake made. I publicly apologize for all mistakes made in recent episodes!

I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE OR INTENTIONALLY DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL!

Sorry again, -Phantom Gett

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Gett said...

True...But I got this mail that just miffed me.

I am not the writers mothers, I cannot change how or what they write, and I can only do so much, I'm human

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home