Monday, July 10, 2006

Danny Phantom Reborn Update



This will be a quick, SOBER update on my Danny Phantom Podcast. I think I'm going to link it through Odeo and Supload. As long as the file is under 20Mb which should be easy as long as Whoever my Co-Host will be and I keep whatever we do moderatly short and keep intro musci and outro music low, we should be able to spread our "Save Danny" message and still be within the file size limits.

This podcast will be awesome. Check out my quicky logo. Photoshoped. However, I will make a better logo when I know who my co-host is. This podcast may be worth listening to and WILL appear on iTunes! You will be able to catch it here and It will be good. I'm going to make sure the cast is cool!

Thats all for now.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/DPreborn

-Phantom Gett

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Gett said...

sure a logo sounds great

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home