Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Epiode IV

Well everyone...I would Like to let you know that Episode 4 should be out by tomorrow, or tonight. I would like to have a guest host. I need one for 9 PM EST, if you can make it, IM me at SkyDragonDrake, e-mail me at phantomgett@gmail.com, or Skype me at phantomgett.

Also if anyone (Other than Fubuki) has any good art work, send it to me and I'll feture it on the site! This is a Fubuki Original! Hope you don't Mind! This isn't My Work, It's all Fubuki! Awesome Work!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AwEsOmE wOrK fUbUkI!

-Phantom Gett

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Whoa, that's a pretty cool pic. Awsome!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Phantom Gett said...

check out fubuki's Deviant art at http://shiroandfubuki.deviantart.com

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home