Friday, July 21, 2006

New Logo! (ZOMG)



Check out the pic! Hooolee [beep]! This amazing album art was made by Fubuki! She is great with pictures. I can't belive what an awesome job she did. I couldn't have done this.

As soon as I can get in contact with October Edge, We'll record episode 2! Sorry it has taken so long, Now that I have my co-host, we should be back to regular once a week episodes sooner or later!

Thank you for supporting us. Keep on Fighting and We'll See You Soon! (Sorry for stealing your line, DannyChic)

Mega thanks to FUBUKI for the new art! If you guys would like to try your hand and send us some art, send it to phantomgett@gmail.com

Also, send your fan mail, news, updates and shoutouts to phantomgett@gmail.com and they will be read on the show!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Holy cow! That's a totally awsome picture if I've ever seen one in my entire life! Way to go, Fubuki! How the heck do you design those pictures?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Phantom Gett said...

You should feel special fubuki! That is an awesome pic

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home