Wednesday, July 19, 2006

PhantomCast & Episode Updates

Apparently, I am NOT the first "Save Danny Phantom" podcast.

I have heard that PhantomCast, made by the DPOF (Danny Phantom Online Forums) Community. It was according to a dedicated fan, a long rant with comparrisons to the "Save Kim Possible" crasade and another "Save *Blank*" Crusade. I'm not sure, as in, I haven't been that adept in cartoon news to realize if either of these shows were saved. However guessing from the fact tha K.P. stayed on the air, I'm guessing one crasade was a sucess.

I am Very glad to be getting some great reviews on iTunes and 5/5 Star rating on iTunes as well. An audio with my new Co-Host, October Edge shold be out sometime this weekend. Unfortunatly, although I have found my phone, I have work to do. I will still be podcasting and anyone who needs me can E-Mail me at phantomgett@gmail.com. I check it almost everyfay, so if you send something there, I WILL GET IT!

I hope episode 2 will be out soon. Check out this cast. I'll post of more info on the cast when it arises or when someone tells me.

I'll See you guys soon.

-Phantom Gett

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I didn't know that there was a save Kim Possible crusade. i probobly would have helped out in it. I like tv shows where it's teens trying to save the world. I know I sound crazy, but it's true. Looking forward to your next podcast! See ya!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Phantom Gett said...

Thanks Dani, Can't wait to read some of your next work! I'll keep on sending listeners your way

1:29 PM  
Blogger Darth Blaker said...

Dude could you kinda like tell people about my blog it isn't that popular. How can i be a co-host on your pod cast?
From danny phantom

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home