Sunday, June 10, 2007

HELP!!! Sorry, and Welcome

To everyone who cared, I've been busy with Finals, and my compy got confiscated as a result. I apologize, and I should be back in action by Friday at the latest.

The "Help" Part. We kinda need a new Picture, for the podcast, not that the one we have is bad, it's just that I don't have the technology to make a new one, and my early attemps on my mom's Mac were...well...ugh... The second reason is just that all the hosts mentioned on it, except myself, aren't there anymore...

I would like to be the first to formally welcome Mabaroshiwoou into the DP Reborn family. She deserves for props. Give it up for MABA!

Also, the other part of the help needed, is a layout if anyone is so technically inclined, that is a bit less... Bland than the one we have! Of course any and all help are welcome, and of course you will recieve a mention on the show, with your screenname of choice, and maybe even a spot, or cameo appearence depending on the size of the help.

Honestly, thanks to everyone for being patient with me. We're going to keep on fighting. It's not over till Danni starts singing.

You'll hear me as soon as you can. I'm working on it. However, my voice quality may be slightly reduced because I'm using a wireless Xbox 360 headset... (My mikes are kaput)

Anyway, peace, be back ASAP!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey Phantom Gett! It's me, Dani Phantom, only I'm under a new username and I completely demolished my site and started out fresh! I've been wondering what was up with the lull in podcast activity, but I can square with you on this one. I had my readers practically screaming at me when I couldn't update my stories on fanfiction.net due to end of year testing and family vacations and what not. Anyway, I'm glad that you're back and I'm soooo ready for some DP podcasts to come out. Also, I was kinda' wondering if you'd read the first chapter of my newest story on your podcast. It's called DARK WATLZ and I'd be so psyched if you read it. If you want to find it, go to my new website (www.acousticmaiden.blogspot.com) and click on the third link it will list for you in the first post. In that particular fan fic, I tweaked the DP universe just a smidge so that not only was Amity Park being overrun by ghosts, but also vampires were becoming a threat and Danny has to use his ghost powers to stop ghosts and evil bloodsuckers. It sounds kind of stupid, I know, but apparently, it's becoming SORT OF popular. I got 10 reveiws for the first chapter, and they just keep rolling in! I'm proud of it, can you tell? Anyway, I'd love it if you read it! I'm looking forward to the next show! I hope it's coming out soon, or I'm probably gonna' pass out from waiting so long (jk)! Love the show! Can't wait! Hurry, hurry! Save Danny! Peace out!

Signed,
Acoustic Maiden (a.k.a., Dani)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get bent, we've given up on your lies.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home