Saturday, September 02, 2006

We're Having Some Feed Trouble

As many of you may have noticed, when trying to download and/or update the Danny Phantom Reborn podcast feed, there have been duplicate episodes appearing. The reason for this is the fact that I have changed my feed from a blogspot XML(RSS) feed type to a Podshow XML file.

The reason was, The blog template I was using wouldn't let me make a media enclosure unless I changed the link, which I couldn't do. I don't have a Link bar on the blog template I was using.

Here's the story, the blog is still the same. The feed has been changed. Now most of it, is much eaiser. The Podshow+ has been hosting my files for a while, and I had to change the feed somewhere. Thats where the feed is now. Podshow.com

I am sorry for springing this on you. You may either ignore the change or delete the older ones and then download the newer ones. They are the same shows just a new feed.

The feed is still sent to iTunes through FeedBurner but the files and originial feed is run through Podshow.

The next may be realesed in a Video format, using the Halo 2 game engine (Machinima) and will be cool. I will use the character models to portray myself. I will also have a Danny Phantom model. He will fly out. You might laugh, I will record an audio episode as well, so even if you don't have a video iPod you can still listen to the episode. Send me some feed back at phantomgett@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home