Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I know, I know

I deffiniatly owe you guys an episode, but because of a lack of both Content and Contact, with my co-hosts, and I'll get a show up as soon as I can.

HOWEVER, I need, [b]ABSOLUTLY[/b} need some freakin' content. Fan fics, art, updates anything. I've been busy with both school and a new job, or two, so, I need some help. I would appreciate any help my gracious listeners are willing to give.

New episode coming soon, it'll be short without any good content, but most of them have been short already! Any aspiring writers who want to be heard, send it to me, and if in my opinion it's good, I'll read it on the show!

phantomgett@gmail.com

please. Thanks,- Phantom

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Um, I have a deviantART account where I post lots o' Danny Phantom fanart: http://sketchingserendipity.deviantart.com
and the only fanfic-type thing I've written, Chara the Observer, is posted there: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28687230/?qo=70&q=by%3Asketchingserendipity&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

9:34 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hello again! I'm just here to be excited with anybody else who wants to be excited about PHANTOM FREEZE! Holy cow, I'm so excited for that, I might die...
For those of you that have seen the commercials, I have to ask...aren't they awsome? Phantom Gett, I'm about ready to go nuts!
I love you all so dearly, Save Danny...and Sam...and Tucker...and Danny's parents...especially his dad...and Jazz...and so on...

Yours truely,
Dani

8:25 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Hi again! I just opened a cafepress.com shop called Becca's Save the Phantom Shop! In it, I carry apparel with save Danny slogans for both males and females. The address is www.cafepress.com/savedanny. If you still need content, feel free to bring it up! I do not make any profit from it. I just opened the shop because I love Danny Phantom and want it to stay on the air and want DPhanatics to be able to show their support for the show.
Thanks!
~Becca

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home