Saturday, July 15, 2006

Looking for a Co-Host

Here's the Deal:

I am just one guy, and although I have Audio Hosting courtesy of Podshow.com, and I have a feed setup at Feeds.FeedBurner.com/DPreborn and I even have a poorly designed logo...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, even though I have most of this covered...I still need one thing...A CO-HOST!? If anyone is interested, leave a comment here or e-mail me at phantomgett@gmail.com

I hope either Nicky Phantom will accept or Dani Phantom will reconsider, But I'm okey if no one wants to help. I just thought someone might like to, and I do need help, but I'll find it somewhere else if need be...BUT PLEASE...SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!?!?!?!?

That is all - Phantom Gett

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Gett said...

Try out skype

8:19 PM  
Blogger Phantom Gett said...

My SN is SkyDragonDrake, I'll IM you when I'm on, Here, Get http://skype.com and download the stuff. After you get a mike, we'll do episode #2

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home